How to become a member of the association
• Forward the completed application form to the secretary with the following documents.
• Required Documents;
1. EDB registration (Export Development Board)
2. NAQDA registration (National Aquaculture Development Authority)
3. Business Registration / Form 20
• The application will be re-viewed by the committee.
• Committee interview.
• Pay membership fees and obtain membership.
Benefits of joining;
1. Monthly meetings & opportunity to network with likeminded people.
2. Hints, tips and new regulations direct from Government institutions (EDB/NAQDA/Quarantine Department).
3. First hand information on financial assistance schemes provided for the industry.
4. Members receive a security sticker for exported fish boxes, which has priority at the airport security check point.
5. A common platform to discuss grievances of members and provide redress.
6. Association will lobby individual/common problems faced by exporters with the relevant authorities.
7. Keep up to date with the latest developments in the field locally and internationally.
8. Direct link to members’ websites from the official website.
9. Subsidized Advertising on the association website